Please submit your paper via the submission system:
The submitted articles can either be short (4 pages) position papers, or long (8 pages) research papers. Camera-ready version of accepted papers must be compliant with the ACM Master Template with sigconf format (please be sure to use the current version).
- Submissions must be in English and in PDF format
- Submissions are NOT double-blind
- Only web-based submissions are allowed
All necessary documentation can be found at: https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template.
- Paper submission: April 22, 2019
- Paper Acceptance Notification: April 29, 2019
- Camera-ready deadline: May 6, 2019
- Workshop: June 24, 2019